The benefits of taking omega 3 fish oil are well researched and documented. While fish oil can HELP to maintain normal cholesterol levels and maintain healthy blood pressure levels, it is not meant to TREAT high cholesterol levels or high blood pressure problems ON ITS OWN. It is certainly NOT meant to replace medications or healthy lifestyle practices, like healthy diet and exercise.
In other words, if you have high cholesterol or high blood pressure problems, you should not be using fish oil on its own to treat these problems.
You will require lifestyle modifications (healthy diet and exercise) and probably medications as well. Fish oil is added to prevent a plethora of cardiovascular complications and for its anti-inflammatory effect.
Other cardiovascular benefits of omega 3 fish oil include:
- reduces triglycerides
- reduces risk of irregular heart rhythm
- slow the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
- significantly reduces the total cardiovascular mortality and sudden cardiac death by up to 50%.
Besides cardiovascular benefits, fish oil is also known to help patients with ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, depression, arthritis, cancer, eye disorders, skin problems.
Advantages of Market America omega 3 fish oil are:
- It is sourced from small fishes which have very little toxins or heavy metals compared to fish oil sourced from big fishes;
- It is further molecularly distilled to remove any toxins and heavy metals; high levels of EPA and DHA.
- It contains vitamin E to prevent oxidation of the fish oil. It is important that fish oil can be oxidized and oxidized oil is harmful to our health.
Enter the code 20OFFMA for 20% discount for omega 3 fish oil and other Market America Products (valid for Limited time via this link)